Need a quick dinner because university and social events are leaving you short on time? Think again before you reach for the cereal (we know it was crossing your mind!) because Chris Hale has created this healthy fish dish that couldn’t be any easier to cook.
You’ll need 20 minutes max to make this in your apartment.
(but if you want to cook with friends in the mega kitchen, just multiply the amounts)
- 1/2 shallot, finely sliced
- 1/2 clove of garlic, sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 175g skinned cod
- 8 green olives, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Mix together the shallot, garlic and tomatoes in a bowl, with a pinch of salt to season.
- Put the cod in a suitable oven proof dish and top it with the shallot, garlic, tomato mixture you just made.
- Then sprinkle the olive slices over the lot, drizzle with the oil and season again with a pinch of salt.
- Now pop the dish in the oven for 12 mins, until the tomatoes are just starting to burst.
- Roughly chop the basil (or you can tear it up with your fingers) and scatter it over the fish to serve.
For more simple and healthy recipes, created by Chris Hale with your busy lifestyle in mind, check out our blog.