Say goodbye to the days of ‘just adding water’ because this next level pot noodle, by Chris Hale, takes hardly any extra effort to whip up. You’ll never look back, promise!
It’s healthy, it’s vegan, and it’s gluten free – give it a go:
(if you want to cook with friends in the mega kitchen, just multiply the amounts)
Say goodbye to the days of 'just adding water' because this next level pot noodle takes hardly any extra effort to whip up. You'll never look back, promise!
- 2 tsp Thai curry paste
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 100ml vegetable stock
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 mushrooms, finely sliced
- 50g spring greens, shredded
- 1 carrot, grated
- A handful of frozen peas
- 80g vermicelli noodles
- Pop the Thai curry paste into a pan and fry over a medium heat for 2 mins.
- Add the soy sauce and vegetable stock. Then bring the pan to the boil and simmer for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile chop the spring onions, chilli, mushrooms, and spring greens, and grate the carrot.
- Place the noodles into a Kilner jar (you can use a bowl if you don’t have a jar to hand) and then add all of the vegetables on top of the noodles.
- Ladle the broth into the jar, over the noodles and vegetables, and then leave to stand for 2 mins before you tuck in.
Why not mix things up by trying different combinations of veg? Head to our blog for more quick and healthy recipes to cook up in your IconInc apartment.