Terms & Conditions
- In order to live at an IconInc development, you must be a registered full time student, aged 18+.
- The holding deposit of £150 will reserve an apartment for you whilst we complete your application. Upon payment you will receive the relevant forms. All required paperwork such as the Tenancy Agreement must be completed and returned together with the Application Form, Tenancy Deposit payment of £500, Guarantor & Direct Debit forms (as applicable) within 15 days of receiving your holding deposit for the application process to be executed. If you are abroad we can allow documents to be progressed by e-mail. Once the Tenancy Agreement is executed, the £150 holding deposit will be administered as part payment of your first rent instalment. We do require the original Guarantor and Direct Debit forms to be completed and the original forms receipted by our office. Once the 15 days have elapsed, you are bound into a legal tenancy agreement which requires you to pay the rent for the full period of the tenancy.
- Please be aware that any proposed individual to stand guarantor must reside in the UK, be a UK home owner, be over 18 and be in full time employment. Proof of income in the form of pay slips/ P60/annual accounts (as applicable) and proof of home ownership in the form of mortgage statements, building insurance etc. will be required. In addition, the proposed guarantor will be required to provide proof of address, for example a council tax statement / utility bill and a copy of their signature such as a passport or driving licence. If you cannot obtain a UK guarantor, you may opt to pay the entire contract rent in advance. If this is not an option, you may choose UK Guarantor (ukguarantor.com) as your Guarantor. Please note, to enable you to split the cost of your rent and pay in instalments, UK Guarantor charge an annual fee. The price of the annual fee depends on the total rent payable and will be confirmed upon application. Please contact our team for further information.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing to IconInc – verbal cancellations will not be warranted. Cancellations will only be valid when in receipt of written cancellation consent from IconInc. We suggest if you are unsure about exam results, receiving your visa or other condition on you attending University that you do not book until you are sure. If it is determined that you have no right to rent / provide misleading or false information/ withdraw from the proposed agreement or fail to meet the 15 day deadline, your £150 holding deposit will be forfeited. After signing your Agreement, you are contractually bound to the tenancy and you can only be released after finding a suitable replacement tenant who will take on the full rent liability.
- There is no additional charge for card payments.
Although we have taken care to ensure the information on our website is correct and up-to-date, we do not guarantee the accuracy or quality of the information provided and we accept no liability for any errors and omissions contained within it or any claims arising from the information provided.E & OE. All information on our website, including floor plans and images, are produced in good faith and serve as a general guide only which does not constitute any part of a contract or offer. The drawings, floor plans and images included on the site are believed to be correct at the time of publication but are indicative only, may not be to scale and are subject to change. If for any reason we are not able to offer your selected accommodation once your Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement is fully signed, we will contact you as soon as possible to explain the reasons why or offer an alternative solution. If we are unable to offer an alternative, or the alternative is unsuitable, we will refund any deposit paid in full.
The Wifi speed at The Edge and The Glassworks is 300mbps and residents are permitted to register up to 5 devices per account.
It is important that all your contact details are correct.